1. Save on labor costs (one person can run a grain bagger) and you never have to wait on a truck again because you can bag directly in the field and keep your combine running.
2. .7 cents a bushel to store grain in bags vs. approx. $2 a bushel to build a bin
3. Lower fuel charges, no unnecessary trips back and forth to bins
4. No property taxes on bags vs. property taxes on bins
5. Save on electric costs (grain bags do not need fans and they are virtually insect free)
6. You can make money back if you ever decide to sell your grain bagger vs. very hard to sell a stationary grain bin.
7. You can sell your grain when you are ready, even if your storage space is limited, thus you will make more profit if you sell when the market is right.
“The main thing I hear my customers say about Richiger Grain Baggers is that it keeps their combines running, they don’t have to waste time sitting in line at the elevator because they just bag right there in their field and keep on moving. It also lets them be in control of their grain and gives them better marketing opportunities to sell when they can get the highest dollar for their grain. Instead of crops standing in the fields, my customers can use Richiger grain baggers and unloaders to make the most efficient use of their combines. They have been very satisfied.”
– Bob Nichols, Sydenstricker Implement Mexico, Missouri
“I cannot say enough good things about my Richiger EA910 unloader! Grain bagging is a premium source of storage. I have bagged grain since 2014 and been so satisfied with the Richiger unloader. Its just so fast. I was able to unoad 1,000 bushels in 7minutes. As a new user back in 2014, I didn’t have any problems starting grain bagging or getting it started running. My neighbor has the Richiger grain bagger and we use them together to get a high amount of grain in bags. That Richiger unloader really keeps you on your toes with how fast it unloads, so be ready! Grain bagging has been very, very helpful to my farming operation and I will continue to bag grain, I plan to bag about 8 bags this harvest, (that’s about 110,000 bushels) with Richiger grain bagging systems and Plastar bags.”
– John Lorenzen, Centralia, Missouri
“My customers like the speed of the Richiger R950MX roller mill bagger. This bagger is the only one like it on the market that will crimp grain to your desired size and then bag it too at high speeds. A lot of nutritionists work with my customers too. They all say how simple it is to run and how it saves time. The Richiger roller mill bagger is a very good unit. The price is nice, too, because its cheaper than crimping it other ways.”
- Don, Bagman LLC, Hammond, Wisconsin
“I hear guys say all the time how user friendly Richiger baggers and unloader are. It’s the ultimate control over your grain if you use Richiger grain baggers and Plastar bags, because you choose when you sell it instead of using a grain terminal where your control ends there. I see a lot of guys up here in Minnesota and Wisconsin liking the fact that they get high quality grain for feed to feed or sell from using the Richiger R950MX roller mill bagger. I see guys crimping and bagging 3100 bushels and hour with the Richiger roller mill bagger-and that’s something no one else in the grain bagging business can say about their machines.”
- Jay, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
then we could haul it on our time.